Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Doctor's Day: Tribute to doctors


         Doctor’s play an important role in our lives – They are life-givers and life savers at the same time. No wonder they are considered equivalent to God. The most rewarding part for many doctors is to see their patients get better and being able to make a difference in their lives. This Doctor’s Day, some of our readers salute and acknowledges their gratitude to the doctors who have influenced them.

         For M Joseph Kunju, retired banker, his doctor is his God. "On this Doctor’s Day, I fondly remember my physician with gratitude, even though he is no more today. He has a gentle way of dealing with his patients and half the ailments disappear by simply speaking to him. He was my mother’s favourite doctor too”, he says. 

      Rashmi Pradeep, media professional, based in Kochi is happy to lead a normal and healthy life today, thanks to her Homeo doctor. "I wish to thank him for making my life so easy," she says with a smile. Nisha Deepu, homemaker, is ever grateful to her child's doctor. "My paediatrician’s job does not end by prescribing medicines alone. She has a neat way of dealing with my hyper active toddler, understanding his psychology and I truly admire her for that.”

       If one who save lives are called saviours, Doctors are definitely saviours!!! 
Thank you Doctor!  

-sherene joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment